Friday, January 19, 2018

Love Is In The Air

Hello Friends!

Thank you for stopping by.
 
Love is in the air and today I have for you
this cute Valentine card.
 
 
 
 
My card is 6x6 and I have added
wooden pieces which I have
colored with markers.
 
 
 

Here you can see a side view of the printable I have made

into a 3D by using foam pop dots to give the image

more depth.

 

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Card Toppers

Besties Big Head Dolls Digi Valentine Hearts

 
 
 
 

Please be sure to visit the shop to find other digi stamps, papers, printables, flowers and other crafting supplies.

 My Besties Shop

My Besties Etsy Shop

 

 
 
Hope I have sparked your fancy today so
you can create, create, create!
 
Hugs,
 
Vicki, DT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.