Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cutest Book Marks Ever!

Hi everyone! I hope you are not getting tired of these book marks because I am totally hooked on making them! 

It's a great way to use up all those scraps of paper you have laying around. I know I have a TON. 

On the first book mark I used IMG030 from the My Besties Fluffy collection. 


She's perfect for a book mark. Who wouldn't love to snuggle up in a nice, comfy, robe with a cup of coffee and read a good book? 

The second book mark is made with Pet Dragon from the My Besties Twinkle Toe Trolls collection. 
I love these trolls! I was so excited when Sherri released them. 


Both of the images are colored with Copic markers. 


I always make these thinking they would make great gifts, but when I'm done making them I don't want to give them away. Hahaha! 

Thank you all for stopping by today. Have a great day! 
Tina DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.