Monday, March 13, 2017

Scrapbbok Stamp Society- Leopard/Cheetah Girl

Hey there,

It is my turn to post today. :)
Boy did I have a lot of fun with this image. Have you ever seen an image and you could only see it one way?!?! That's how it was when I saw her. This is Scan0018. All I could see her as is being colored leopard or cheetah print. So, I just went with it. She is from the Chibi Kawaii collection of Besties.
This is a reminder to come join us on facebook. My Besties Design Color and Create is what it is called for those who have never been. There also is one that is called Color and Create Cafe too. That is where you can share anything you make. Pretty cool don't you think.

If you would like more info on the supplies I used, you will find it here.
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.