Thursday, February 9, 2017

You Shake My Love

Hello Besties!  Are you ready for Valentine's Day!




Today I have for you a little 5 inch square shaker card
using Sherri Baldy My Besties paper pack





I wanted to get back to the basics but still add
a small punch with this paper pack.

You can resize these papers to fit the size you want
and mix and match to get your unique look.



I printed the love girl paper at 3 inches.
I cut a square out of the center of the heart
paper so the love girl would show up behind in a window.
You could just leave it here and decorate or as
I did, turn it into a shaker.
I was already working on another project
that I was using my fuse tool with and I couldn't
waste the material I was using for the other
project so I decided to make a shaker pouch.
I use page protecters as my material for shakers.
Cheap and easy to find.

The pouch I made was just a little larger than 3 inches.
I added some seed beads, paper punched hearts
and sequins to fill the shaker.

I used fun foam to raise the heart paper above the shaker.
A cheap and easy way to raise even just a panel when making
projects.

There are many fun downloadable paper pack
available that you can create with.
Turn them into tags, bookmarks, album covers.
The possibilities are endless.

You can find all these paper packs in the shop





Thanks for having a look!  

To see more adorable projects come and visit





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.