Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Winter Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,  It is me again, here with another  great digi file from Sherri's store.  This is a card I made to send to our grand daughter for her birthday this week.  I know it is a holiday card, but it is to cute to not use for a cheerful happy little lady. 

I love to color my digis with Photoshop, it makes the process very relaxing for me.  Designing my cards with my Silhouette is also very relaxing for me.  I am able to look at multiple different layouts before I finally decide on one to use.    I tried to create her with more neutral colors and less Christmas colors, other than the holly.  

I had not yet decided what sentiment I was using when I took my picture.  I did leave it without embellishments because she is young and I do not want any choke hazards.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.