Thursday, December 1, 2016

Happy Birthday To You!

Hello everyone!

I am super excited to share with you my first project for the Scrapbook Stamp Society (My Besties) Design Team! I decided to go with a sort of shabby chic birthday theme for my card. I hope that you like it!


I used copic markers as usual to color this image, Img587. I used some pretty papers by Trimcraft. I also used dies from LDRS Creative and Cottage Cutz. I decorated around her with some paper flowers in my stash and added a sentiment and some lace trim at the bottom. I distressed all the papers with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". For more details on the products, you can check out my personal blog post for more details and photos HERE.

I hope that I gave you some inspiration to make some creations of your own! Feel free to leave some comments here if you like. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.