Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Coloring Books today!

Good Morning Bestie friends,

My-Besties Fluffys

Vicki, the SSS Dt coordinator has invited the coloring book team to share a few of our pages on the blog each month.  We will be featuring 2 of Sherri Baldy's My Besties Coloring books today.  For a full list of
coloring books you can do a quick search on Amazon for Sherri Baldy coloring books.
My Besties SteamPunk

The first 2 beautiful images are from Sherri Baldy's My-Besties Steampunk coloring book Vol. 14 found here at Amazon: My Besties Steampunk coloring book  Sherri also offers signed versions of her books at her shop here: www.mybestiesshop.com You can also do a Google search for a store near you.  

Colourist Johanne  L.

Colourist Donna Passmore


These 2 fun beautiful "fluffy" images are from the My-Besties Fluffys Coloring book
Colourist Jaki Y. 


Colourist Chia Ping

Love the images?  We do too.  :)  All images above are also offered in digi stamps at Sherri's etsy store and her My Besties Shop.


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.